Subsea Masters is the specialist subsea division of leading UK based engineering group, GEV Group; providing a dedicated knowledge base to the World's growing subsea industry with the ability to resource highly experienced offshore engineers at short notice to meet the toughest of challenges.
The business is managed by subsea specialists who understand client problems and can quickly identify solutions to keep budgets on track and maintain safe operations. This is a complex, asset critical business that demands the highest level of industry knowledge and understanding. Subsea Masters can provide the level of support you need to keep operations on track.
Our capabilities extend to the following services:
- Provide experienced personnel in various disciplines associated with Subsea and Drilling equipment on a worldwide basis on either Drill ships / Semi-submersibles / Jack-ups and Land Rigs
- Provide skilled personnel for new builds / OOS shipyard projects / and repair shop facilities.
- Supply marine riser specialists for work on riser projects shore based.
- Provide qualified engineers for vendor surveillance.
- We can help with the health check of for all Well Control Equipment through the supply of qualified Hydraulic Technicians / Subsea Engineers to overview and assist in maintaining your equipment to deepwater requirements.